Division: Office of the President
Supervisors Title: Chief of Staff
Department: Office of the Institutional Research and Assessment
Basic Functions: The Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) Director will have oversight of the implementation, management, tracking, reporting, assessment, and ongoing compliance of the QEP. Additionally, the Director, in conjunction with the Chief of Staff, will be responsible for ensuring the completion of the QEP Impact Report as part of the College’s Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) Five Year Interim Report compliance. The Director is responsible for leading the campus-wide financial literacy educational and programmatic efforts; directing one-on-one financial literacy counseling and coaching; and management of professional staff and student peer educators. The QEP Director reports to the Chief of Staff.
- Provides general oversight of the QEP implementation and coordination.
- Serves as Chair of the QEP Planning Committee.
- Ensures that the QEP implementation is sustained through continuous input and participation from students, faculty, staff, administration, and the QEP Planning Committee.
- Ensures ongoing compliance with SACSCOC requirements regarding the QEP to include the development of the Five-Year Interim Report.
- Manages and coordinates the assessment process to include program and student learning objectives at the department and broader institutional levels.
- Conducts data collection and analysis.
- Provides regular reports (quantitative and qualitative), feedback and recommendations to university community, and academic departments.
- Manages the QEP budget.
- Plans, initiates, and executes the delivery of professional development for academic departments and financial literacy instruction virtually and in-person.
- Prepares and presents QEP status reports for the QEP Planning Committee and administration monthly.
- Develops and executes QEP marketing as well as faculty (internal) and community (external) partnerships (i.e. Communication & Marketing, Financial Aid, Student Success & Retention, and external partners).
- Serves as a liaison between faculty, staff and all QEP activities.
Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of SACSCOC requirements to include reaffirmation and the Quality Enhancement Plan.
- Experience in working with a QEP and knowledge of higher education assessment and evaluation.
- Demonstrated evidence of analyzing and synthesizing qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods.
- Demonstrated ability of working collaboratively toward common goals that are culturally appropriate with a focus on equity and inclusion.
- Experience fostering and sustaining campus-wide partnerships to achieve set goals.
- Strong understanding of financial literacy and culturally appropriate best practices
Minimum Training & Experience:
- Master’s degree in an academic discipline.
- Three to five years of administrative/leadership experience in academic/co-curricular or QEP support.
- Expertise in delivering training and workshops.
- Demonstrated successful experience with program designing and implementation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and interest in promoting culturally appropriate practices.
To apply for this job please visit benedict.edu.