Office of the Associate Vice President for Research
Work Schedule: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Experience with project management and reporting
- Experience with grant management, with academic administration preferred but not required
- Capacity to work with diverse groups, and good interpersonal skills Good communication stills
- Should have bachelor’s degree but master’s degree is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of spreadsheet, word documents and grants accounting. Provide administrative support as needed to the Associate Vice President for Research
- Other related duties as required by the Associate Vice President
Required Knowledge and Skills
Bachelor Degree is required but master’s degree is preferred. The program coordinator will work with program management team for full and effective implementation of all programs in the Office of Research. The program coordinator will also have oversight and responsible for effective coordination of the BEST OFBC STEM event, working high schools, state and federal agencies and other stake holders for the annual workshop and recruitment event for BC STEM programs.
To apply for this job please visit benedict.edu.